|HIV I & II Antibody + HIV 1 p24 Ag by ECLIA test 13 weeks post possible exposure conclusive?
Mar 10, 2014
Hi there Dr Jacques. I had this HIV I & II Antibody + HIV 1 p24 Ag by ECLIA test last week and it came out Non Reactive. Basing from the time frame of 13 weeks post exposure, do you think this test is conclusive?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not qualified to answer medical or transmission questions. My specialty is benefits and workplace issues. I am not a doctor.
When in doubt, get tested.
help lifes bad
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Percentage Of Antibody Hiv Test At 6 Weeks
- White Thrush Under Tongue
- Do Doctors Automatically Check For Hiv When Doing Routine Blood Tests?
- How Can A Person Be Hiv Positive But Test Negative?
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Live Exposed To Air?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.