Heavy Bleed of suspected HIV patient on skin with cut

hi I am Varun, an Indian, two weeks back there was an accident happened just infront of my house, in which a bike rider was collided with a big truck. he got injured on his head and was bleeding heavily. I took him to the hospital and he was died on the way to the hospital.when I reached the hospital I became soiled with his blood especially on my hands and legs from my theigh.Later I found a small skin peeling like wound on the outer region of my palm without any noticeable bleeding. After two weeks I came to know that the died persion had many exta-marietal relationships and on the risk of AIDS.Is there any possibility for me to get the attack of hiv.Pls give your valuable replay I am very much depressed after hearing this.So could u pls give some informations as fast as you can. I was exposed to his blood over 30 mts(persistent bleeding). Then in the hospital bathroom I washed my blood stained cloths after that with my hands.There is no option for obtaining his blood reports as his burial was done nearly two weeks back.pls help me

Response from Mr. Chambers

I am not qualified to answer medical or transmission questions. My specialty is benefits and workplace issues.

When in doubt, get tested.

About HIV virus
was i infected??