Help needed to confirm whether i could be infected

Hi, i need your serious help as i seem to be loosing my cool and i am extremely scared whether i might be infected. I have had multiple partners and i got HIV Rapid testing done once after having sex with an person. This test was done after 5 months and it came out negative. After this i have had sex with 2 people. The sex with the first person involved kissing, nipple sucking and masturbation, the issue is during this time i was having a sore throat and my throat looked really reddish and i did swallow a considerable amount of his saliva.I didnt know whether the person had any cuts or open wounds in his lips. With the second person the sex was 2 months after and involved only nipple sucking and kissing all over the body expect the genitals, lips and anal region. For a matter or 1 min our penis head were rubbed against each other and for a moment i did notice his precum cud have touched my penis opening. The next day after this, Now i think i am having swollen lymph node in neck( Though it doesnt look swollen but when i touch my neck i can feel like something is swollen) and little difficulty in swallowing which i think is a throat infection. I think it could be because for a week i had taken a lot of cold drinks. I am confused whether i have got infected. What are my chances. I am very scared.

in the first case what if that person had some cuts in his mouth and in his saliva there was a blood and it contacted my sore throat wudnt that allowed the virus a entry to my body as my thorat was really reddish back when i had sex. In the second case wouldnt the virus wud have come in contact to my bllod vessels through the lining of my penis opening. I am just very scared. Do you think i have nothing to worry about and is there any chance i might be infected under these circumstances.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I regret I am not qualified to answer transmission or medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.

HIV+ single parent wanting to be self employed
knowledge of aids