Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Help needed to confirm whether i could be infected
Mar 3, 2014

Hi, i need your serious help as i seem to be loosing my cool and i am extremely scared whether i might be infected. I have had multiple partners and i got HIV Rapid testing done once after having sex with an person. This test was done after 5 months and it came out negative. After this i have had sex with 2 people. The sex with the first person involved kissing, nipple sucking and masturbation, the issue is during this time i was having a sore throat and my throat looked really reddish and i did swallow a considerable amount of his saliva.I didnt know whether the person had any cuts or open wounds in his lips. With the second person the sex was 2 months after and involved only nipple sucking and kissing all over the body expect the genitals, lips and anal region. For a matter or 1 min our penis head were rubbed against each other and for a moment i did notice his precum cud have touched my penis opening. The next day after this, Now i think i am having swollen lymph node in neck( Though it doesnt look swollen but when i touch my neck i can feel like something is swollen) and little difficulty in swallowing which i think is a throat infection. I think it could be because for a week i had taken a lot of cold drinks. I am confused whether i have got infected. What are my chances. I am very scared.

in the first case what if that person had some cuts in his mouth and in his saliva there was a blood and it contacted my sore throat wudnt that allowed the virus a entry to my body as my thorat was really reddish back when i had sex. In the second case wouldnt the virus wud have come in contact to my bllod vessels through the lining of my penis opening. I am just very scared. Do you think i have nothing to worry about and is there any chance i might be infected under these circumstances.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I regret I am not qualified to answer transmission or medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.

Previous
HIV+ single parent wanting to be self employed
Next
knowledge of aids

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.