|bare hands with wound contact with toilet bowl water
Mar 1, 2014
the public toilet bowl was stuck with toilet tissue making it unable to flush, I use my bare hands to pick up the toilet tissue soak in toilet bowl water. If i have a wound on my hands will i get HIV?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. My are is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- Why Does Bacterial Vaginosis Keep Recurring?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Life Cycle Of Gonorrhea?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.