|What is Serum Control Mean on Western Blot
Feb 20, 2014
Hi Jacques, I very recently got tested for HIV western Blot. There are my results. GP160, GP120, P66, P55, P51, GP41, P31, P24, P17 are negative. Serum Control is positive and HIV 2 Specific Band is negative.
I had unprotected sex five years ago. Now am worried about serum control since it is positive. May I know what it means.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry, but I am not qualified to answer medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.
m i hiv infected.??
Re-fill question; adjusting refill schedule
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Causes Of False Negative HIV Tests
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.