|What is Serum Control Mean on Western Blot
Feb 20, 2014
Hi Jacques, I very recently got tested for HIV western Blot. There are my results. GP160, GP120, P66, P55, P51, GP41, P31, P24, P17 are negative. Serum Control is positive and HIV 2 Specific Band is negative.
I had unprotected sex five years ago. Now am worried about serum control since it is positive. May I know what it means.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry, but I am not qualified to answer medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.
m i hiv infected.??
Re-fill question; adjusting refill schedule
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Most Common Std's Among College Students
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- Anyone Ever Tested Negative At 3 Months Retest Positive Later
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.