m i hiv infected.??

sir i had sex for 4 to 5 month with different girls but not prostitute. now i quit in janvaury 31 2014. the last girl i had sex with, i fill doubt. now i dont know who got what. now on feb 6 or 7 m having headache for 6 days continous, the headache which i had seems to start from the back of my head and with little pain in back of my eye ball. i had muscle pain in my leg bellow knee and lost of appetite not much. if i consumed one dolopar headache pills it goes for 1 and half day after it started, i dont have skin rash nor other sickness still. sir would it be hiv infection for this.. please sir do reply for me.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I am sorry but I am not qualified to answer medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.

hiver to usa
What is Serum Control Mean on Western Blot