|Immediate re-used of lancet risk with HIV transmission
Feb 10, 2014
Hi, i want to know the risk of HIV transmission from re-used of lancet device that is considering with HIV infection of immediate uses from one to another person performing.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I regret I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.
Basics of HIV treatment coverange by insurance companies
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Transmission Of Herpes From Mouth To Vagina
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.