IS MEASLES AN EFFECT OF HIV? PLS... PLS... HELP ME ITS MY 11TH TIME WRITING THIS...

I had a measles before where red spots was seen all over my body but i didnt feel any fever at all... days passed the red spots on my body is gone... but there was swollen things on my neck and ear... and today, its still in here my neck and ear and i feel tired... is it an hiv positive or just an effect of measles? pls... plss... do help me, im so scared i need answers from you guys... :(

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry but I am not a doctor and not qualified to answer medial questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.

Can i contact HIV
CD4 UP TO 0.600