|IS MEASLES AN EFFECT OF HIV? PLS... PLS... HELP ME ITS MY 11TH TIME WRITING THIS...
Feb 7, 2014
I had a measles before where red spots was seen all over my body but i didnt feel any fever at all... days passed the red spots on my body is gone... but there was swollen things on my neck and ear... and today, its still in here my neck and ear and i feel tired... is it an hiv positive or just an effect of measles? pls... plss... do help me, im so scared i need answers from you guys... :(
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I am not a doctor and not qualified to answer medial questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.