Feb 4, 2014
Hi. I recently had an HIV test done. The first test was positive and the other negative. What should I make of this does it mean even the lab test will say the same thing
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My area of expertize is benefits and workplace issues.
HIV Dementia & The Workplace
My CD4 count is dropped down to 200
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
- Syphilis And Floaters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.