Feb 4, 2014
Hi. I recently had an HIV test done. The first test was positive and the other negative. What should I make of this does it mean even the lab test will say the same thing
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My area of expertize is benefits and workplace issues.
HIV Dementia & The Workplace
My CD4 count is dropped down to 200
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong At 4 Months?
- Diabetes And False Positive Hiv Tests
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.