Feb 4, 2014
Hi. I recently had an HIV test done. The first test was positive and the other negative. What should I make of this does it mean even the lab test will say the same thing
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My area of expertize is benefits and workplace issues.
HIV Dementia & The Workplace
My CD4 count is dropped down to 200
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.