Feb 4, 2014
Hi. I recently had an HIV test done. The first test was positive and the other negative. What should I make of this does it mean even the lab test will say the same thing
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My area of expertize is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.