|Can Truvada or Isentress cause diluted urine samples
Jan 29, 2014
I am drug-tested regularly, with urine samples sent to a lab and tested for dilution by creatinine levels (creatinine at <20 mcg/dl is considered dilute). I have recently shown two diluted samples, though they were unintentional and I don't think I had consumed enough liquid to cause them. Can Truvada or Isentress, the two HIV meds I take, cause a drop in creatinine levels in urine?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I regret I am no qualified to answer medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.
Is this any kind of disease.?
- Will Blood Test Detect Gonorrhea?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If Chlamydia Doesn't Go Away?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.