Is this any kind of disease.?

hi sir I have a problem on my Penis .. I have done sex lot of times ... now I faced a problem I saw a round white ring spot on my penis fore skin from 6 months above what is this is that any infection..??? and another problem is after I had sex when I opened my fore skin i saw that skin from head of penis are becomes dry and rubbed... plze help me..

Response from Mr. Chambers

I regret I am not qualified to answer medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.

Insuring HIV+ patient and the "Guaranteed Issue" in the new Act (ACA)
Can Truvada or Isentress cause diluted urine samples