Jan 17, 2014
I m an hiv + , indian doctor, coming to Herbert university for research purposes on J1 visa, and I m not getting ant health insurance, which will cover my illness, need help..
Response from Mr. Chambers
Since you will be here legally with a visa, you will be able to purchase health insurance under the new Obamacare plan. Go to their website, click on the state where you will be working, and it will take you to the appropriate place to purchase insurance. You may also want to call their enrollers for more personalized help.
Good luck, Jacques Go to their website,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Vaginal Disorders Cause Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.