health insurance

I m an hiv + , indian doctor, coming to Herbert university for research purposes on J1 visa, and I m not getting ant health insurance, which will cover my illness, need help..

Response from Mr. Chambers

Since you will be here legally with a visa, you will be able to purchase health insurance under the new Obamacare plan. Go to their website, click on the state where you will be working, and it will take you to the appropriate place to purchase insurance. You may also want to call their enrollers for more personalized help.

Good luck, Jacques Go to their website,

DRUG TESTING
kissed someone with aids