Jan 17, 2014
I will be changing jobs next month and will have to go to have a drug screen with the new company. I currently take Atripla and bacterium daily. Will those drugs show up in my blood work?
Response from Mr. Chambers
That is more of a medical question, but a quick search seems to show that it will not likely cause a false positive.
Check these sites and consider doing a browser search for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.