Jan 17, 2014
I will be changing jobs next month and will have to go to have a drug screen with the new company. I currently take Atripla and bacterium daily. Will those drugs show up in my blood work?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
That is more of a medical question, but a quick search seems to show that it will not likely cause a false positive.
Check these sites and consider doing a browser search for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
- Vaginal Abscess
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.