HIV and Mucous Membrane

Hi doctor, I was wondering how far blood must have to go up the nasal passage to enter the mucous membranes and potentially cause an infection? I was at a strip club several weeks ago and what appeared to be blood fell from the ceiling and landed on the surface of my nose. I just want to be sure it could not have dripped down and entered my nostril. I wiped it off about a minute later, as soon as I could get to the bathroom.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I regret I am not qualified to answer medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.

can i contract HIV or HEPATITIS from a used needle?
could I be hiv positive