Hiv from toilet seat dried blood

Hi, I'm worried, I have OCD and need some reassurance. Please help!

I just went to the toilet, there was only one toilet available (the other was out of order) and there was dried blood splashed on the seat. It looked like it had gotten there after someone flushed and they were on their period. I wiped the seat, but it was dry so it wouldn't come off. And I really needed to pee. So I covered the seat with toilet paper, AND hovered above the seat while I peed.

I can't remember though if when I was hovering my butt may have touched the seat? I don't think it did, but now I'm panicking. I have acne on my butt cheeks, so if it did touched the dried blood that was on the seat, could I have caught hiv? (If the blood contained hiv). I'm at university trying to do an essay and I can't concentrate because I'm so worried! :( I'm 90% sure I didn't touch the toilet seat, and the girl probably didn't even have hiv! I just need some reassurance please :(

Response from Mr. Chambers

I seriously doubt that it could have infected you, especially since the blood was dried. However, I'm sorry I can't help you more. I am not medically trained as my fields are benefits and workplace issues.

PLEASE HELP
Long Term HEatlh Insurance