Dec 9, 2013
Can a person with undiagnosed cancer take longer than 3 months to get a conclusive negative result on HIV test meaning does cancer delay autobiography longer than 3 months
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Nipple Sucking?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get HIV From Masturbation With Saliva?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From French Kissing
- Do People Get AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Do People Get AIDS From Sensual Massage?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.