Dec 9, 2013
Can a person with undiagnosed cancer take longer than 3 months to get a conclusive negative result on HIV test meaning does cancer delay autobiography longer than 3 months
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Butt Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Scared To Get Tested
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Anal Fingering?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Frottage?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Oral Sex On A Woman?
- Are Cold Hands An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.