|CAN YOU CLARIFY ME PLEASE
Dec 6, 2013
On the 27 of August i had an accident while having sex with an HIV positive lady. Her viral load was less than 120 coppies. The condom slipped off completly and i had a contact with her roughly for 10 seconds before i withdrew and washed my penis with water. I did use pep for 28 days. Now am scared to take a test. What is the level of my risk in this situation? Your opinion please
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm not medically qualified to answer transmission questions, but not taking the test will keep you scared. Take the test.
Social Security Disability
Blood exposure to cracked hands
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- What Std Would Cause Lower Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.