CAN YOU CLARIFY ME PLEASE

On the 27 of August i had an accident while having sex with an HIV positive lady. Her viral load was less than 120 coppies. The condom slipped off completly and i had a contact with her roughly for 10 seconds before i withdrew and washed my penis with water. I did use pep for 28 days. Now am scared to take a test. What is the level of my risk in this situation? Your opinion please

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm not medically qualified to answer transmission questions, but not taking the test will keep you scared. Take the test.

Social Security Disability
Blood exposure to cracked hands