Cut on foreskin while receiving oral sex - am I at risk?

Hello, I received oral sex from a guy 2 weeks ago and he was a bit rough. Right after I came I noticed cuts on the inside lining of my foreskin and there was some blood. I don't know his HIV status, but I'm very worried that I may have been infected. What is my statistical risk here?

To make matters worse, I got sick 4 days after this encounter and ran a fever for 5 days with some coughing, body aches and night sweats, but no congestion or runny nose. I know I'm not supposed to try and diagnose HIV from symptoms, but they do align with that the literature says about ARS. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with pneumonia, though mainly based on my symptoms, no x-ray or blood test. But the antibiotics prescribed did kill my fever right away.

Could ARS even start that soon after infection? Does the fact the antibiotics helped mean it's not ARS?

I'll definitely get tested, but I really don't want to wait for 3 months to have some peace of mind.

Please help. I'd really appreciate it.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I am not qualified to answer transmission or medical questions. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues. I'm sorry.

Itchy rash
Do I Have Any Control Over My Own Money?