|police officer with hiv
Nov 14, 2013
May I become a police officer with an HIV diagnosis? The police in my area already know my status.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
It is highly doubtful that any organization today would try to impose such a restriction, even among the police. The final answer, however, is with the department you intend to join and their eligibility requirements. Should they try to exclude you for that reason, I would encourage to consult with an attorney at your local, federal EEOC office (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
Good luck, Jacques
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.