Working as Major Surgeon with HIV

Hello, I would like to receive information about policies which may allow me to continue serving as a surgeon both in Uk or Brasil, after being found positive to HIV. Could you suggest me any source of information updated? I am totally lost

Response from Mr. Chambers

The most recent information on this topic in the UK is located at this site. located at this site.

I don't find any information on topic in Brazil, however, the culture in Brazil is much more open about discussing sex and sex issues. This article gives a good overview of HIV in Brazil. From it you may find links to other sites that deal with your area.

Good luck, Jacques This article

am I really going to pay 25% of my HIV meds with ACA?
police officer with hiv