Nov 6, 2013
I am from Sudan working at slaughter house especially for rabbit. My friend told me that rabbits one of the sources C virus infection Due to my exposure of wounds during the process slaughting, I am worried Do you really rabbits source of C virus infection
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry. I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. Check with one of the doctors on the panel. I handle benefits and workplace issues.
short term assistance?
Question about receiving inheritance
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.