Oct 24, 2013
A person I work with as hepatitis, donot what kind, does he need to tell his employer, this is a fast food place? thanks
Response from Mr. Chambers
No. Even if it is one of the hepatitis virus that is transmitted by blood, the exposure is minimal and taking any personnel action against the employee could be a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Blood on finger nail
- Pcr Dna Hiv Window Period
- Burning Cold Feet And Peripheral Neuropathy
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In The Heat?
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.