Oct 24, 2013
A person I work with as hepatitis, donot what kind, does he need to tell his employer, this is a fast food place? thanks
| Response from Mr. Chambers
No. Even if it is one of the hepatitis virus that is transmitted by blood, the exposure is minimal and taking any personnel action against the employee could be a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Sustiva And Epzicom Be Taken Together?
- Do Viramune And Truvada Work Well Together?
- Does Reglan Interact With HIV Meds?
- Is There Any Problem With Taking Clonazepam While On HIV Meds?
- Is There Any Problem With Taking Zoloft While On HIV Meds?
- Is Viramune Plus Epzicom A Good Combination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.