Risk of HIV

Hello. Im a little concern about an incident that happened to me. I had sex with a prostitute, but i used a condom during the whole intercourse. We only stopped once to change the condom out (it didnt break or anything). After i finished, I removed my condom, washed my hands, and then proceeded to wash my penis with a lot of soap and water. My question is, is there any chance that I couldve got HIV or any STD if she touched her vagina first and then changed my condom? also, i read an article that said that soap and water can actually make the virus survive longer, so, its there any chance i couldve got infected by washing my penis with soap and water? thank you for your help

Response from Mr. Chambers

I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. My specialty is benefits and workplace issues.

Please give clarity sir
Hiv transmission