Oct 15, 2013
I recently started seeing a man rasheed webb i live in parsons ks and ive heard by several people he is hiv positive but when i ask him hesaid no he wasnt i was wondering if its possible to find out if he is before i go get tested cause i really want to know i have two boys two an three an need to know for there protection
Response from Mr. Chambers
Rumors are just rumors. Go get tested to know for sure. Use all safer sex practices from now on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
- Is Becoming Hiv Positive After One Time Sex Rare?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- Will Lymph Nodes Swell In Shingles?
- What Is The Life Span Of Syphilis?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.