|Please help me
Oct 11, 2013
Dear sir my last exposure on 28/7/13. After 2 days i get fatigue and fever and some eye problems. I had sex using condom with prostitute . After 20 days i had tested western blot test it was -ve and after 60 days i had tested once again elisa and hiv pro viral dna pcr test both were -ve. But above mentioned symptoms is continuing till today. What is my risk about hiv .please tell me sir . Thanking you sir . I am from india. My name is raju.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not medically trained. If you have symptoms of any type and they are not going away, you should see a doctor.
Federal background checks for employment
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After 3 Weeks
- How Quickly Does Petechiae Arrive From Hiv?
- What Is The The Most Common Route Of Hiv Infection Worldwide?
- Can They Tell You Hiv From Your Urine?
- Can Two Men That Don't Have Hiv Or Any Other Std Still Get Hiv From Unprotected Sex?
- How Easy Is It To Contract Hiv From An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.