|study in usa/canada
Sep 18, 2013
hi dear expert, my friend is planning to do phd in usa/canada for 5 years as an international student. is there any problem in usa or canada (please specify separately)for having hiv? for usa visa does one need to test for hiv or they just skip any hiv test to be done? what about canada? please help. regards.
Response from Mr. Chambers
For the US, the restrictions on entering the country with HIV were lifted in 2010, so there should not be an issue.
Good luck, Jacques
SSDI Hearing ALJ
Infectious Disease & Visa Application
- How Do You Test For HIV And How Fast Are The Results?
- Can You Test Positive For Thc While Using Hiv Medications?
- U.s Population Represents The Fastest Growing Group For Hiv Infections
- How Do You Get Anal Warts?
- Can Someone Catch AIDS From Swallowing Cum?
- Can You Get AIDS From Fingering?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.