Expose to hiv thru clinic asking for legal advise

I am in seek of legal counseling mistakenly sent to hiv clinic for a hiv test in Feb. The scheduler recommended going to facility I explain that I did not have primary care doctor. She stated they can test me and setup primary care. I arrive at clinic fill out paperwork stating did not have hiv took my vital signs and was told that I shouldn't have been scheduled. After 2-3 weeks notice tongue lesion, rashes, black moles all over body. My test been negative blood work normal last test showed diabetes type 2 and vitamin d deficiency. I have a follow up test this month. If I test positive is there anything legal I can do? The apt shows up in my health summary from medical plain and been test monthly. I now experience fevers and neck pain currently. Please respond I been told by multiply doctors that you can not have a hiv infection off of saliva.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I regret I am not an attorney and am unable to counsel you from a legal point of view. Also, I am not entirely clear of your question. If it about taking an HIV test and fear of the test (not the result) being in your record, that is not an issue. Taking a test means absolutely nothing, plus your medical records cannot be released unless you specifically authorize it. Additionally most states have special confidentiality laws about the release of HIV information that requires a more specific authorization.

If I misunderstood, you may want to check with a legal services agency in your area.

Jacques

am I getting hiv symptoms
I made mistake