For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

am I getting hiv symptoms

Hi doctor i am 33 years old male from nepal.I recently just had a baby.I know am a terrible person I cheated my wife and went to a was 10th of aug 2013, had a protected sex with a prostitue but soon after I ejaculated I removed the condom and putted it on a table after few seconds I noticed my sperms still coming out from penius so I took the same condom and wiped the semen from my penius.that was the most silly thing that anyone could ever do:( and just after 2 days I wasnt feeling well I had a bad headache and nausea.after a week I went for a routine blood test, lft, crp, culture and all.there was a problem in my lft test..went to a doctor and he said I had a Nash ..liver into medication its been like 4 weeks..I still have a headache and dry mouth and today i feel like am gona have a concern is all this happened after I had sex with that question is am I gona test hiv positive? Am i having all this hiv related symptoms?Am scared to wife n child n wife will be here after few am I gona avoid my wife from not having sex..please help me:(

Response from Mr. Chambers

I regret I specialize in benefits and workplace issues and am not qualified to answer transmission questions.

Worried. Can I be infected with HIV?
Expose to hiv thru clinic asking for legal advise