Worried. Can I be infected with HIV?

Hello Doctors/Experts,

I had a foolish act in strip club with a sex worker where she was externally rubbing my genitals with her genitals. Unfortunately there was no condom in use but there was no intercourse or penetration, it was just rubbing each other genitals and anal area ( sitting on lap). The entire act was about 5 minutes. I went to one of HIV Specialist and he prescribed PEP which I took for couple of days and consulted other Internal Physician who did mention that my scenario is no risk since there is no penetration or intercourse. So i stopped in three days the PEP medicines due to the potential side effects and weighing the risk of getting HIV. I'm really scared now if I will be infected with HIV. Please advise, I'm not sure if I did a right move in stopping the PEP medicine.

Please help.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues.

hiv rna pcr at 65th day
am I getting hiv symptoms