|hiv rna pcr at 65th day
Sep 2, 2013
My question is. . hiv rna pcr test at 65th day after contact is conclusive or not ...is pcr test is negative on 65th day.then I need to go for another test or not..plz help me
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not qualified to answer medical questions; my specialty is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.