hiv rna pcr at 65th day
Sep 2, 2013
My question is. . hiv rna pcr test at 65th day after contact is conclusive or not ...is pcr test is negative on 65th day.then I need to go for another test or not..plz help me
Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not qualified to answer medical questions; my specialty is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.