Aug 28, 2013
Never had unprotected sex .was wondering how likely it is to get the hiv virus with out having any sexual relations.whats the likely hood of getting from just people in the world from contact or anytype of encounter with blood.im just scared of getting it some how
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm really not qualified to answer transmission questions, however, it is my understanding that without direct infusion of bodily fluids into the blood stream, chances are extremely small of becoming infected. Check with a medical professional on this panel to be sure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.