Overreacting?

Never had unprotected sex .was wondering how likely it is to get the hiv virus with out having any sexual relations.whats the likely hood of getting from just people in the world from contact or anytype of encounter with blood.im just scared of getting it some how

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm really not qualified to answer transmission questions, however, it is my understanding that without direct infusion of bodily fluids into the blood stream, chances are extremely small of becoming infected. Check with a medical professional on this panel to be sure.

On Medicare (part A and B) and getting married to a federal employee
Insurance company disclosing information