For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Water and hiv

Hello , well first off i use a cup in a the bathroom to wash my penis...the thing is i didnt realize my aunt nad my cousin use it to rinse after they brush ...and when i use it i dont put my penis in it i just pour water on my penis and question is it posible to get hiv from pouring water from that cup...that i remeber i never used the water they left in it...and like the waiting period i waited to use it one time was like 2min. Of course this is assuming they are hiv+ ...and the reason i wash my penis is to keep it clean after i masterbate i dont if it make a difference...thank you in adavnce...

Response from Mr. Chambers

I regret I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. My specialty is benefits and workplace issues.