Kissing

Hi .... Last month i want to a club and i was dancing with a girl she was so drunk more than me lol After dancing i kissed her 3 to 4 time , not at the same time Open kiss without toung ( not a French kissing ) Consedring that i have a little sore throat one side. And one canker not a big one and it wasnt around or in the lips I am sure nether both of us was bleeding at that time or i teast blood in my mouth What my risk of getting HIV

Response from Mr. Chambers

I regret I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. My specialty is benefits and workplace issues.

Need of activities for Intervention
Water and hiv