|Long Term Care policies
Aug 14, 2013
When Obamacare kicks in 2014 insurance companies aren't supposed to discriminate on the basis of pre-existing conditions. My partner and I are both in our mid-50's and positive. Would we be able to get a policy?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'k sorry to say that the Affordable Care Act only deals with health insurance that helps pay for medical bills. It does not apply to Long Term Care, Disability policies, or Medicare Supplement (Medigap) policies.
returning to the work place
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.