Aug 8, 2013
In NYC is there a place where person living with AIDS can obtain life insurance
Response from Mr. Chambers
Companies are not issuing life insurance for any coverage that requires medical underwriting.
You can get it through employer provided group insurance.
Also, there are plans called Graded Benefit Life. They ask no health questions, but, if you die in the first two years of the policy, they only pay the premiums paid plus interest. These plans are normally sold only to persons age 50 and over, occasionally age 40 and up.
HIV+ job offer in Singapore
Long Term Care policies
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.