The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

important questions!!!!!help it's urgent!!!!
Aug 8, 2013

Hi my name is Tiago i need to ask you this question it is really important if I an illegal immigrant living in Delawere and if i need meds(antirretrovirals)how can i get them im kinda worried cause i need them but i have fear to be deported please tell me what can i do i came to the us being already positive please answer me please how can i get them !!where i have to buy them or something !

Response from Mr. Chambers

The federally funded AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) provides medications at no or very little cost. It is run by the state, but proof of residency is not required. They can be reached at (302) 744-1050.

You can get more information on this from your local AIDS Service Organization. They are listed on this site.

Good luck, Jacques

can viramune be taken with isentress or something else

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint