Aug 5, 2013
Can i contract HIV if i have unprotected sex with a woman without ejaculating inside her?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I specialize in benefits and workplace issues so I'm not qualified to answer transmission questions.
I will say that ejaculate is not the only bodily fluid exchanged during intercourse.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
- How Many People Seroconvert After 8 Weeks?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
- Negative At 16 Weeks Anal Sex
- Oraquick At 4 Months Post Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.