Aug 5, 2013
Can i contract HIV if i have unprotected sex with a woman without ejaculating inside her?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I specialize in benefits and workplace issues so I'm not qualified to answer transmission questions.
I will say that ejaculate is not the only bodily fluid exchanged during intercourse.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.