|desperate for a baby
Jul 2, 2013
me and my partner we are hiv positive and are on medication can we try for a baby the natural way our cd4 count is above 600 both of us please help
Response from Mr. Chambers
I specialize in benefits and workplace issues. I am not qualified to answer medical questions.
ACA Open enrollment period
- Can My Obgyn Call Me To Give Results Of Hiv Test?
- Spotting Fake Hiv Test Results
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Though Cleaning Teeth?
- Does Pcr Dna Hiv Test For Both Hiv-1 And Hiv-2?
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
- What Is The The Most Common Route Of Hiv Infection Worldwide?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.