|Right Axilla Swelling
Jun 25, 2013
Dear sir, almost 3 months ago, i m having right axilla swelling due to enlarged lymph nodes, these are soft, movable and painless and about to 2.4cm. my blood tests are clear and i have no other symptoms associated with. i am living normal, please indicate me the cause.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I specialize in benefits and workplace issues, and am not qualified to answer medical questions.
chances of hiv
ACA Open enrollment period
- Natural Remedies For Cytomegalovirus
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- Will I Always Have Discharge With Herpes?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.