Scholarships

Are there any scholarships out there for people disabled by AIDS? I'd like to go back to school (online okay, too), fut am living on SSDI and can't possibly afford tuition. Are there any programs out there to assist me?

Response from Mr. Chambers

I am not aware of any specifically directed for people with HIV. Check with your local AIDS Service Organizations and also see what information the internet may offer.

SSDI offers the Ticket to Work Program, however, it generally doesn't pay for general education, but you may want to go through the initial assessment program. That could lead you to other resources through the employment networks. Also see what help your state vocational rehabilitation office offers.

Remember that SSDI offers quite broad return to work benefits and going to school is not considered work for SSDI purposes.

Jacques

nandrolone for nerve damage
worried