|False positive drug testing with presence of THC
Jun 12, 2013
I had a drug screening test to keep receiving my pain medication which came back positive for THC. I do NOT smoke marijuana or associate with people who do and do NOT have Aids. What other reason would make this test positive for THC?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
This is a medical question that I am not qualified to answer. Please direct this to a doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Test Positive For Thc While Using Hiv Medications?
- Sustiva Causing False Positives For THC
- Does Marinol Test Positive For Thc?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Receiving Oral Sex
- Do People Get HIV From Scratching Someone?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.