Obamacare

I am currently on Social Security disability and have been on for 10+ years. What is the most current information of any changes to my Medicare, since you guys are Doctors and you have a much better insite re: this matter...

Thanks, Texas

Response from Mr. Chambers

About the only changes in Medicare you will notice as a beneficiary is some broadening of coverage. Preventive care is covered 100% with no deductible, for example.

There are some funding changes, but it is unclear whether this will result in fewer doctors accepting Medicare patients or not. Personally, I think it is doubtful. You are now lumped in with the seniors on this issue and we are a powerful voting block.

I doubt that you will notice much change at all.

Jacques

HIV REGIMENS THAT WON'T CAUSE FACIAL WASTING?
CD4/CD8 relation