Ars symptoms likely?

Right now I am a complete worried mess! It all began when I recently went abroad for a few days on holiday with friends. We got very drunk and at the end of the night I seem an African prostitute from Nigeria I think she said (if that helps statistically). We had normal intercourse with a condom but it has broken on me! Unsure for how long I was inside 'unprotected'. As I was drunk I hadn't noticed but when I took it out and went to put it back in she said wait its broken and put another on. I am wondering if that shows some form of good character on her part and being safe and protected - I hope! Anyway, ironically the day after I was home I had a urine and blood sample scheduled. It had now been 4 days since the encounter and the check up commenced. A couple of days ago and now 2 weeks since check up I had contracted chlamydia. This rules down to 2 women as I had been clear from all previous encounters. Apart from the one mentioned there was another woman, a non prostitute who gave oral without a condom but used a condom for intercourse with no complications. I am kind of leaning towards the fact that it was the prostitute who gave me chlamydia. The blood test a few days after the encounter is way too soon. While I await any next test I am googling like mad and keep seeing ars symptoms. It's now 2 weeks exactly from encounter and as I type I have just come down with what started as sneezing and a slight runny nose. I am slightly coughing and my throat a little tingling. I am petrified! What are the odds of catching hiv if the condom broke from what I suspect was maybe a brief-ish moment? I hear chlamydia amplifies hiv infection so if I have got chlamydia and she had hiv would they have been passed on 'hand in hand' if you like? Any help is appreciated!!

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry, I am not qualified to answer transmission or medical questions. My specialty is benefits and workplace issues.

Quitting job With Private Insurance Coverage
Immigration