hiv symptoms and testing

hello

I have a couple of questions, I can find the right answers. Could you please tell me:

if an infected person has flu symptoms that in that case, rapid test will be +? or it's too early at that stage to find it out?

If a person is not infected , but has flu symptoms, flu shot taken half a year ago, can rapid hiv test shows + even if person is not infected?

if a person has different virus then HIv , can rapid Hiv test shows +?

whats the minimum amount of days to get first HIv symptoms?

whats the minimum amount of days to get first any STD symptoms?

thanks a lot

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues. You should ask one of the doctors or nurses on the panel.

HIPPA Hospital mistake, Hippa, Hippa
Sun poisoning or other sickness that can be worsened by HIV...FMLA