|hiv symptoms and testing
May 16, 2013
I have a couple of questions, I can find the right answers. Could you please tell me:
if an infected person has flu symptoms that in that case, rapid test will be +? or it's too early at that stage to find it out?
If a person is not infected , but has flu symptoms, flu shot taken half a year ago, can rapid hiv test shows + even if person is not infected?
if a person has different virus then HIv , can rapid Hiv test shows +?
whats the minimum amount of days to get first HIv symptoms?
whats the minimum amount of days to get first any STD symptoms?
thanks a lot
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues. You should ask one of the doctors or nurses on the panel.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.