|hiv 1 and 2 p24 combo test
May 8, 2013
I did a hiv 1 and 2 and p24 combo test in India after 44 days of possible exposure (csw in thailand) which came out to be non reactive. Is the test conclusive or do I need to retest after 3 months.
Thanks in advance for your response.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer transmission or medical questions. My specialty is benefits and workplace issues.
Help me out
HIPPA Hospital mistake, Hippa, Hippa
- Essential Oils For Neuropathy
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.