Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Help me out
May 8, 2013

Hi Sir I want to say you that I have itching sensation all over my body its not everytime but sometimes.It seems to appear in all parts of the.13 days ago I had intercoursed with a girl whom I know had multiple partners.I had a safe sex & the latex didnt broke as far as I know.But she sucked my penis without any protection.I am very much worried that the girl I intercoursed with was having bleeding& duties the intercourse she had blood which was all around the condomn.I had changed the condomn two times. as I had the sex 2 times.There was also red marks or spots on the thigh of the girl that make me worried about Herpes.Before having intercourse I had some medicine as there was ulcer in my mouth namely TAXLIM agel,ORIEL a tablet,& Vitamin A pill & the ulcer were due to other reason as I was diagnosed by a doctor I mentioned this because I thought there would be some side effects of these medicines.I am also going to gym from one month but I come & take good shower regularly I think the problem is not because of that & I also had some sneezing with some cough.All these two problems started after the day of intercourse.I am very much worried that it is a AIDs or STD.Plz help me know as I also went to doctor but they said to test after 3 months.Is it too early to develop a symptom of HIV or STD in this short period of time & also if the condomn gets tore is it a very small hole not visible or it bursts fully.Sorry for asking too much things in a questions but hope you will help me to take me out of the depression:-(

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry, but I'm not qualified to answer transmission or medical questions. My specialty is benefits and workplace issues.

Previous
am i infected with hiv
Next
hiv 1 and 2 p24 combo test

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.