Help me out

Hi Sir I want to say you that I have itching sensation all over my body its not everytime but sometimes.It seems to appear in all parts of the.13 days ago I had intercoursed with a girl whom I know had multiple partners.I had a safe sex & the latex didnt broke as far as I know.But she sucked my penis without any protection.I am very much worried that the girl I intercoursed with was having bleeding& duties the intercourse she had blood which was all around the condomn.I had changed the condomn two times. as I had the sex 2 times.There was also red marks or spots on the thigh of the girl that make me worried about Herpes.Before having intercourse I had some medicine as there was ulcer in my mouth namely TAXLIM agel,ORIEL a tablet,& Vitamin A pill & the ulcer were due to other reason as I was diagnosed by a doctor I mentioned this because I thought there would be some side effects of these medicines.I am also going to gym from one month but I come & take good shower regularly I think the problem is not because of that & I also had some sneezing with some cough.All these two problems started after the day of intercourse.I am very much worried that it is a AIDs or STD.Plz help me know as I also went to doctor but they said to test after 3 months.Is it too early to develop a symptom of HIV or STD in this short period of time & also if the condomn gets tore is it a very small hole not visible or it bursts fully.Sorry for asking too much things in a questions but hope you will help me to take me out of the depression:-(

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry, but I'm not qualified to answer transmission or medical questions. My specialty is benefits and workplace issues.

am i infected with hiv
hiv 1 and 2 p24 combo test