|am i infected with hiv
May 8, 2013
am having sex with my girlfriend since 2 years..with protection...n both f us were hiv negative only....bt coz f some problems we dint get married n again have sex with my ex wife. so i want to no that wheather it will cause hiv virous....after having sex with 2 persons???
Response from Mr. Chambers
It could only if one of the two is HIV+. If they are both negative, then there is no exposure.
I want to apply for medical job on cruise ship
Help me out
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.