|am i infected with hiv
May 8, 2013
am having sex with my girlfriend since 2 years..with protection...n both f us were hiv negative only....bt coz f some problems we dint get married n again have sex with my ex wife. so i want to no that wheather it will cause hiv virous....after having sex with 2 persons???
| Response from Mr. Chambers
It could only if one of the two is HIV+. If they are both negative, then there is no exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore Throat Worried It Could Be HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.