|am i infected with hiv
May 8, 2013
am having sex with my girlfriend since 2 years..with protection...n both f us were hiv negative only....bt coz f some problems we dint get married n again have sex with my ex wife. so i want to no that wheather it will cause hiv virous....after having sex with 2 persons???
| Response from Mr. Chambers
It could only if one of the two is HIV+. If they are both negative, then there is no exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Do Herpes Pimples Look Like?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.