|am i infected with hiv
May 8, 2013
am having sex with my girlfriend since 2 years..with protection...n both f us were hiv negative only....bt coz f some problems we dint get married n again have sex with my ex wife. so i want to no that wheather it will cause hiv virous....after having sex with 2 persons???
| Response from Mr. Chambers
It could only if one of the two is HIV+. If they are both negative, then there is no exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Flaky Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.