|Hiv result is negative
May 1, 2013
I'm 28 years old I'm ready for hiv testing after 3 mont the result is negative , so it conclusive or not
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I am not qualified to answer medical questions. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues.
- Odds Of Infection Needle Stick
- Odds Of Infection Toilet Splash
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.