|Pap smear & hpv
May 1, 2013
Hi, just about a week ago I got a Pap smear everything was fine but she did she a little yeast so she gave me a one dose pill. I am concerned though about my chicken skin libia minoria. It's always looked like this but lately it's been irritated & kind of burning. Can I have warts.? Herpes? Or is this just a symptom of a yeast infection. It looks like I have some skin tags but I really don't know the diffrence between them & warts. I also ask my mom if I got all my hpv shots & she said yes but can I still develop warts?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I am not qualified to answer medical questions. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues.
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Vagina?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.